Sunday, June 19, 2011

Auf wiedersehn

             Honestly, I found the blogging, all be it a little annoying, to be helpful. I enjoy going back and reading some of my blog posts. I found myself going deeper with a lot of things I had over looked countless times. I found that my best blogs were on books that I had been reading for years, or on the formatting of the books.
            It was nice that if I wanted to edit a post or add on an idea, I could. There was no hassle. I would just click edit, and be done.  Also, the fact that I could read what I had written, and not have to struggle with my handwriting was nice.
            With spell check and the ability to edit quickly, writing online is very liberating, but I know its very limiting. I hate the Internet when I have to rely on it. Something technical always goes wrong, and you may do the work, but it can be problematic.
            People definitely create online personas that project however they want to come across. I don’t really talk like how I blog, but I want to sound a certain way.  I actually have a few other blogs, not on BlogSpot. I have trouble with themed blogs though. I don’t think I will keep up with this one, but I will keep the posts on file.
            Auf wiedersehn.

No comments:

Post a Comment